FEEDBACK AND REFERENCES
- Dear Mr. Stul
Thank you for the efficient session.
I was very impressed, how you guided me through this hour, with your questions, ideas, breaks, note taking and referring back to them. Different aspects lead to an important picture and a very essential insight. So I got a tool, with which I am experimenting now, when I realize that I am losing my center.
Again, thank you very much and best regards to you and your dog.
- Good morning Mr. Stul
Thank to your yesterday's meeting I have already ha a very important success. You coaching helped me, to control my feelings in a very difficult situation. I could just accept how it was and the situation did NOT escalate! The resources are available.
Best regards to you and Goldi the dog.....
- Mr Stul
I shall contact you again to call upon you valuable support.
- Dear Mr. Stul
I have an important feedback which I would like to give for your achievement. YOu have reminded me, that I am good, and shown me, how to get even better.... There has lot been going on since last summer and I am sending you mail from my new workplace (....)
I have not only applied your suggestions in my own life, but have also shared them with my fellow men..... So I also fulfill the second part of my promise, and you will soon have "referrals"... (...)
- If I owe my being so successful to anyone, than it is to Philip Stul! Within a few sessions, he always managed to guide me to the next steps, which were "waiting" for me. His support, his always being present, his unexpected enquires after my being and doing anytime in the middle of a week have turned him from my coach into my most valuable adviser in business matters, who accompanies his clients even when there is no fixed appointment. It is nearly impossible to express my appreciation for all this, and I am very
- Thank you very much for your goal oriented support. Your way of woking relates very well with me and I can recommend you very well!.
- Dear Mr. Stul
After having taken the time, to test your input in daily living, I have noticed an exciting change. I do not "have to" anymore, but I just do. Where I used to have a "to do" list, I now have a "have done" list! You have helped me to become a "man of action" instead of a "planer". And I have had my first successes with this. Yesterday I was invited for a job interview at (....) and got already invited for a "recall"!
Thank you very much for your excellent evaluation, and I'll be back for another session. The first steps have made me hungry....
- Dear Mr. Stul
Now about ten days have passed. And it is, again, as with the first time. I cannot say what is different, because the "new" is so logical and simple, that it is strange, that it has ever been different.
- Dear Philip. Thank you for everything. I am fine and feel great.... (....)
- The morning with you was absolutely fantastic, an abundance of methods, a rich source of ongoing inspiration. I thank you so much!
- Our last session has a very enduring impact.I have everything under control and remind myself, to stay consistent.....
- Dear Philip, Thanks for the mail. At the moment I need more time. The good news is, it was much better with the couple that stress me in the lessons. While they are having trouble it gives me the time to relax and check the yellow circle. I also am trying measure the relaxation level with the couples. The best couples have the most relaxed situations.
This also lets me give my best information to them. They then get a better lesson. Please give more time to practice this and I will contact you in the new year. Thanks it has helped me allot to realise that I am a mirror and I can decide what I show or not in my reaaction.
- I had two sessions with you in January, and thought I wanted to report. Back then I did not know what to do, and wanted to move into (....), and the I got fired. Anyhow, I could bring myself to start a training as (....). Now I am in the middle of the formation and content, that I did not choose the complicated way of going (....). I had a talk with another person who finished the training, and the session with you gave me the courage too, to register directly.
- You gave me two key phrase for my "road". Both are bout expectations: My expectation of a stressful future, and all the expectations that I await from the others....
- (....) Besides that I have hired three good people last year. For this process you have encouraged me to be confident and not to make myself crazy with all the what ifs and whens and buts....
- Bagatello, a-capella, Bern/Solothurn
- Banyer, Internationale Tanzsport Trainer
- Berufs- und Fortbildungsfachschule, Bern
- CIBA AG/BASF
- Dr. Eschmann Rechtsanwälte, Zürich
- Fachhochschule Aargau (FHA), Brugg
- Fahnott Design, Basel
- Frauenverein am Heuberg, Basel
- Fred Tschanz Restaurationsbetriebe, Zürich
- Genossenschaft Migros Aare
- Grafisches Forum Zürich
- Kantonale Personalämter Aarau, Basel-Land, Basel-Stadt, Obwalden, Nidwalden, Solothurn
- Kantonsspital Bruderholz, Frauenklinik
- Kantonsspital Olten
- Kaufmännische Berufsschule Biel
- LehrerInnenfortbildung Baselland
- Migros Klubschulen Aare (Aargau/Solothurn + Bern) und Basel
- MVN, Migros-Verteilbetrieb Neuendorf AG
- OK Coop AG, Allschwil
- Okay Telecom, Basel
- Personalamt Stadt Biel
- Rolic Technologies Ltd, Allschwil
- SBB Schweizer Bundesbahnen
- SELF, höheren Fachschule für Erwachsenenbildung, Leitung und Führung
- Seniorenresidenz Boecklin, Zürich
- Schule für Gestaltung Basel
- Schweizerischer Turnverband STV
- Swiss Re, Zürich
- Schweizerisches Institut für Berufspädagogik, Zollikofen
- Spital Dornach
- Spitex Basel Gotthelf/Iselin
- SWICA Basel
- UNI.Sport Basel
- Vereinigung Verkehrsschulung Schweiz
- Verkehrsbetriebe Biel
- Volkshochschule Solothurn
- Witronic, Reinach BL
Contact me and discover the person, who you really want to be(come).